Thursday, August 04, 2011

Kerkerkruip - looking for testers

Kerkerkruip has entered beta, and I'm looking for a few testers. If you are interested, please send me an email at victor@cc.lilith -- except that I have cunningly switched "lilith" and "cc" to confuse the spam bots!

Even if you don't have time to really test the game, you can still help me out in a few minutes if you have access to (a) OS X, or (b) older hardware. I need to know how the game runs on the OS X interepreters, and I need to know what the minumum hardware requirements are. (Kerkerkruip runs without noticable delays on my own system, but turns take a noticable, though not irritating, amount of time on an EEE-PC netbook.)

Also, I will post no more updates about the game on this blog until the competition is over. I do not want to build "hype", or even raise the suspicion that I am trying to do so.

So radio silence starts now.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on entering beta stage!! go victor go victor go victor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having trouble emailing you, can you message me back at Wassabi777@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete