- Fixed a bug whereby the going action was counted as acting fast, because it triggered the looking action.
- The decide whether hate is present routine now calls a rulebook called the hate rules, in which there is one standard rule called the standard hate rule. This makes it possible for the author to customise when ATTACK thinks a combat is being fought.
- ATTACK now stores its decision about whose turn it is in the main actor variable. Thus, if you want something to happen every turn when the player is the primary actor, you can now write an "Every turn if main actor is the player" rule. (You cannot use the actor variable for this, because Inform will always reset this to the player by the time you reach the Every turn rulebook, even if an NPC has been acting.)
- The handle the combat round routine now considers a new rulebook called the starting the combat round rules after the main actor has been set, but before a prompt has been printed or an AI rulebook has been run. This allows the author to intervene at an otherwise inaccessible point.
- Fixed several typo's in the manual and the Test Dungeon game.
- Fixed a bug with the artifical intelligence of the troll in the Test Dungeon game.